Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux 5 Stars!Yet again another unexpectedly great book!Ok, I'm obviously lying, with all the great reviews for this book..I was expecting something good, but I most certainly never expected this to be so great!I had this book in my TBR list for months now.I also wanted to try something from M/M, but you know how it is.With all the books that I want to read, I feel like a kid in a candy store. I want it all and I want it now!And honestly I was dreading a bit to read it. I didn't knew what to expect. I was so scared it would be some cheesy and mushy mushy love story.But it isn't!It has a great suspense mystery thing going on! Which I love!I had little time to read this past week, but I was drawn to this book, so every time I had a minute I would read, at least a few lines!And I think that speaks for itself.Thinking about this book now, words of a song come to mind.. and it fits perfectly to describe the 'romantic' part of this book...All along it was a fever.....A cold sweat hot-headed believer.....I threw my hands in the air I said show me something.....He said, if you dare come a little closer....Round and around and around and around we go.......Now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know....Not really sure how to feel about it......Something in the way you move......Makes me feel like I can't live without you.....It takes me all the way....I want you to stay..I think that's enough. This book needs to be read. It can't be explained!PeaceMore @