Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) - Cherise Sinclair Ok so you see my 4 stars.. The thing about this book.. hmm.. where should I start. From beginning, duh!Well I was frustrated from the start.. so much cheese things happened that I actually considered dropping it(like it's hot). I didn't. Thought, ah, what the hell, it's not like it's long. And I'm glad now that I finished reading it. From the start there were things so far from reality I couldn't help but face-palm A LOT!Jeeez I thought, cause I always saw good ratings for this series, and my friend Aly recommended this to me and kept nagging for me to read it. And I hate to admit it, but she does have a good taste in books, well, expect for reading way to many HR, but everyone has flaws, right? :))So anyway, the point of this review is to calm down everyone who started reading this and are not sure if it's worth tho finish. Well it is. Cause by the end I wanted more of these two characters. Maybe it's not the best way of introduction into a new series, but I see a great potential, and my girls says it gets better as we read. So I believe in them, believe in this author. I will keep reading and keep you updated :))PeaceMistress A.