Her Forbidden Hero: Heroes (Entangled: Brazen)

Her Forbidden Hero - Laura Kaye You can also fallow me on:3,9 Stars!Why not 4?Well it's not because I haven't enjoyed this book, cause I totally did!It maybe was just a little bit to good to be true, if you know what I mean.. :))Short version of this book:Aly and Marco known each other for years. He's her friend and A savior and she totally dig him.She is Marcos best friends Brady's little sister, and that puts her off-limits by some guy-best-friends code rule 101, which I'm not familiar with. In anyway, when she come to town the spark between them is there, they both want each other, but, like always, there's some stuff in their way to happiness. Oh, and did I mention that he's ex-army Special Forces? yeah.. so he's messed up, thinks, she wont get him. And all she want is to eat him up! My thoughts:So basically I devoured this book, if not for lack of sleep and a big need for it the devouring process would have been even faster :)It's a really hot story, lots of sexual tension between those too which I love btw! And it was an easy read actually, and it's not a bad thing. I feel refreshed after this book, it had a great ending. Probably most of the worlds woman population dreamed at some point of an ending, or better to say, of a beginning of a new life, like this. HEA rocks! So please enjoy this book like I've did! And I'm already excited to read next of the Hero series!Ciao!