Reaper's Property

Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde Oh wow, I'm gonna need to sleep on it.Review to come----------------2013 - 01 - 31Ok..Lets start this review...Hmmm....I guess, first of all I need to rate this, 4 stars is a bit too much in my opinion, so I'm thinking.. 2? noooo.. I'm just kidding :)) 3,5 Stars! Sooooo... His name is Horse! :))))) [Everyone starts his/her's review with that LOL :)]But he's not the main character here.Meet our heroine Marie... She's a sweet girl, who just left her ex, since she decided she don't wanna be a punching bag anymore, plus that douche was cheating on her, NOT COOL! And luckily after 5 years she finally found her spine and left him. Of course just after he started beating her again.. figures..And now she's staying with her brother, who's kind enough to try to help her to get on her feet till she gets a job and blah blah blah...Those things really was very boring for me... Until, one day she was cleaning 'weeds' outside when the bikers came. And there he was, tall, handsome and oh so sexy! All would be well, except for a fact that he's an ass, actually a first class SOB, his name is Horse and he started courting a woman by calling her 'sweet butt'???? For the love of Harley!!!! What the hell is wrong with you man??Marie: "So why are you called Horse?"Horse: "Cause I'm hung like one."That's right! That's Horse, he's mean, he's dangerous, and her panties get wet even when she's angry out of her mind with him.Did I mentioned that he belongs to a Reaper's MC? They're like clan or something, I'd say a gang but "obviously" there's a BIG difference :)))Anyway, I don't wanna spoil you the fun, cause no matter how frustrating this read was, it was fun. Marie & Horsey make a pretty good match. And no matter how many times I wanted to punch both of them through this read, by the end I loved them just as much :)"I’ve never ridden a bike before."Horse leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "Lookin’ forward to being your first, babe."This review and more @