On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young Real Huge 5 Stars!!!"I would say it was nice to meet you, but I was naked so… it wasn't."To say that I liked this book would be an understatement of the year!I think it's one of the few contemporary novels that I really FELT this year.It's a story about a young woman, who's trying to live her life as she know it after her family died in a car accident 8 years ago. She's closed to everyone, don't lets anyone close enough to hurt her or that she could hurt them.However, everything changes when she meets HIM.The story goes about really broken soul, that struggles to live everyday live closed up inside. Very emotional but satisfying read. I'm shaken by it. It really touches you deep thinking about, what would you do if you'd loose your family??Author said it.. Life is too short, so we need to live it to the fullest! To lighten the mood a bit, i have this quote that really made my day :>>>>"Are you saying I'm disagreeable?" He raised his eyebrow. "Woman, how stupid do you think I am? You really think I'm answering that? I want to get laid tonight. I pushed him harder. "Watch it, or you might get laid to rest."